OUR DIFFERENCE. Contact Us
a free demo. CLICK HERE Consultants are available
Mon-Fri 8 AM - 5 PM PST
Voice Dispatch Consoles (VOIP)
Increase your mobile work team's operational efficiency with MOTOTRBO digital two-way radios from Motorola. MOTOTRBO delivers exceptional voice quality, extended battery life, increased capacity and the industry's largest application developer program for increased productivity and enhanced worker safety.
Looking for command and control to mobilize your teams and reduce response time? MOTOTRBO provides the ability to extend the functionality and access to radio functions via an IP connection, allowing the users to maintain connectivity from remote locations.
C-Soft Software IP Dispatch Console
Software-Based Radio Dispatch Console
C-Soft is the industry's most flexible and capable software dispatch console and is the perfect application for any dispatch environment. C-Soft delivers all of the dispatch capabilities you expect while also giving you the flexibility that only an IP-based software console can provide: simple and quick deployment in the field, easy back-up of communications assets, and the ability to save multiple configurations on a single computer. This proven application has been deployed in communication centers around the world in applications from 911 dispatch to mobile command centers and transportation management.
More installations than any other IP-based dispatch system.
Telex Radio Dispatch, part of the Bosch Group, manufactures and delivers thousands of mission-critical communication systems worldwide.
Telex Radio Dispatch is the leading manufacturer of IP control for two-way radio communications. Based on a distributive architecture, Telex dispatch console systems have flexibility, scalability, and redundant capability based on the network.
Telex converts audio and control functions from analog or digital to Ethernet packets. Once converted to IP, the signal can be transported via LAN, WAN, 802.11 wireless, satellite, and the Internet. With this many mediums to work with, systems can be precisely scaled according to application—whether confined to a single building or campus, or covering an entire country or the world. You can control a Telex IP-based system in Texas from New York, and all with parallel control in London, England.
The graphical user interface of the C-Soft can be designed and arranged to best suit your organization's needs. Icons, text, buttons, borders, backgrounds, and images can all be programmed to meet your specific operational requirements. The screenshots above depict just a few of the design layouts that can be achieved using the C-Soft Designer application.
- Scalable Solutions - Telex C-Soft dispatch consoles are scalable to meet your current requirements, as well as grow to meet your future demands.
- Highly Configurable - The C-Soft console is designed to meet your operational requirements. Operator screens can be designed and set up to accommodate and adapt to the way your organization communicates.
- Easy to Operate - C-Soft's intuitive design makes it extremely user friendly and easy to learn and operate.
Operator Touch Screen Console - mACS-5100
An innovative embedded touch screen with friendly graphical user interface situated at each operator position providing a single point access to all radio and telephone communications. The mACS-5100 allows the operator to select, make and receive telephone and radio calls for direct communications, patching and conferencing. A dedicate sophisticated Digital Signal Processing (DSP) algorithms convert any VoIP/RoIP RTP codec stream into high quality analog audio to the operator headset.
The mACS-5100 provides a flexible GUI that deliver all of the of the dispatch capabilities for any application according to customer Standard Operation Procedure (S.O.P). All mACS-5100 screen layout, button size and color, locations, lables and functionality are fully programmable.
- Intuitive operator touch screen GUI.
- Easily customized.
- Remotely control and monitor all radio and telephone communication.
- Support mACS-5000 and mACS-2002 Radio Gateways.
- Allow private, group or broadcast calls.
- Support operational talk groups.
- Intercom between all dispatch positions.
- Cross patch between any communication technology.
- "Commander Mode" feature - Emergency cut-in transmission to all networks.
- A full mACS-5100 set includes one headset and on foot PTT.
- Built-in Speaker.
- Solid state (No Hard-drive).
- Boots up in 15 seconds.
iTalkie™ is a groundbreaking solution to painlessly add the efficiency of voice and text communications into your business workflow.
Add walkie-talkie, messaging and phone-like intercom to your mobile computer. iTalkie™ combines the ease of use and deployment of traditional walkie-talkies with the benefits of serverless one-to-one calls and presence!
This P2P solution requires zero setup and configuration and is completely serverless. Just install the application on your PDA and/or PC and you are ready to page and call over your WiFi network. It's that easy!
iTalkie™ answers the specific feedback from vertical markets customers (e.g. warehousing, retail, hospitaility, health care and government) that require a quality voice solution which is easily deployable, maintainable and cost effective.
iTalkie™ delivers excellent and clear audio in real-time. As soon as the PTT button is pressed other users immediately hear the page. In other solutions that use record-then-send mechanisms the page is not received until some time after the button is released, thus adding a noticeable delay which customers, during store and forward trials we conducted in 2003, reported as unbearable. In addition, noise cancelling and other signal processing maintain the voice clear even in loud sites, with better sound reproduction than telephones.
The iTalkie™ solution allows truly converged IP and RF deployments. Private calls from radios are automatically routed to individual dispatchers or clients on IP networks. The presence of aliased radios allows IP users to communicate with voice and text just as easily as using popular voice-enabled instant messaging applications. Radio users can reach cellphone users via SMS through email. Text messages from automated nurse-call applications, emergency alerts, manufacturing equipment or chemical plants can be routed to individual or groups of radio and fixed/mobile users. All voice and text calls can be logged to provide liability protection for even small radio-only deployments. Best of all, the iTalkie™ solution is highly scalable to thousands of clients and gateways and with the finest granularity of any communication solution.
SafeDispatch™ is our client-hosted software application that enables customers to host and manage an intuitive radio system display solution on their own computer, without incurring any monthly fees associated with other web-based or cellular options.
SafeDispatch™ provides all the necessary means to effectively track and monitor mobile assets and personnel by adding intelligent features that work in conjunction with the embedded capabilities of your MOTOTRBO® radios.
Adding SafeDispatch™ solutions almost instantly provides a return on your investment through benefits including: increased productivity, time and route management, effective customer service, fleet maintenance monitoring, insurance premium reductions for incorporating GPS/AVL applications into your business model, improved communication, real-time data to pinpoint cost saving opportunities, reductions in overtime and other operating expenses and many more.
SafeDispatch™ includes the following suites that can be mixed and matched to customize the perfect solution to meet your individual needs:
- GPS/ AVL Suite
- Text Messaging Suite
- E-mail Suite
- Reporting Suite
- Voice Dispatch Suite
- Subscriber and User Manager Module
- Mapping Options
SafeDispatch™ is compatible with the following MOTOTRBO® radio platforms:
- IP Site Connect
- Capacity Plus
- Connect Plus
- Linked Capacity Plus
Scout Version 3.0
Scout Media Workstation Plus
Scout 3.0 meets the needs of a wide range of mission-critical and business-critical environments. The features detailed below highlight the flexibility that Scout now offers.
The Scout Console Media Workstation was redesigned and released as the Scout Media Workstation Plus. The new workstation provides updated internal components and a sleek new look. Improved operating features include dual Gigabit Ethernet interfaces with support for 10/100/1000 Base T connections. In addition, the Scout System Administrator can access the Console Configuration web page or use command line utilities to view the status of each network interface or to force the workstation to change network interfaces, if necessary. The Media Workstation Plus provides a reduced footprint when compared to its predecessor. The new unit is much smaller physically, and it does not include an internal fan or an internal power supply which creates a quieter, more efficient operation. In fact, the Media Workstation Plus is compliant with the Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive (RoHS), meaning that the design does not include hazardous materials found in many other types of electronic equipment. The Media Workstation Plus supports both legacy and new equipment such as Scout speakers and desktop microphones, and provides all of the connectivity currently supported by the Scout Console Media Workstation.
Dispatch Software Application
SmartPTT is a dispatch software application, which facilitates development of distributed radio communication systems with a large number of base stations and dispatcher consoles working simultaneously. It includes all benefits of MOTOTRBO™digital platform (Motorola).
SmartPTT supports all digital features of MOTOTRBO™ two-way radios along with analog mode operation to facilitate gradual upgrade to the new radio communication standard by means of a "mixed" mode when some sites operate in an analog mode and others operate in digital.
SmartPTT architecture can manage subscriber networks of any size and topology. Such complex dispatching systems can be implemented at various kinds of industrial, municipal and commercial facilities:
Multi-site dispatcher control systems for oil- and gas-pipelines, power grids, highways, railways, etc.
Geographically distributed objects
Dispatching systems for emergency services, municipalities, public transportation, security services, etc.
Single-site systems for manufacturing enterprises, airports, supermarkets, hotels, etc.
SmartPTT Enterprise introduces the most efficient way for dispatch control over MOTOTRBO systems based on direct IP connection to the repeaters. SmartPTT direct IP connection is applicable for all dispatching functionality including voice calls.
Advantages of systems based on direct IP connection to radio infrastructure
- Enhanced Logging. Only direct IP connection-based system has the ability to log all voice calls and text messages including private ones and collect the information about the repeater used for transmissions.
- Support of Digital Telephone Patch. With the direct IP connection to IP Site Connect systems or standalone repeaters, SmartPTT supports Motorola Digital Telephone Patch, providing SIP interface to telephony and ability to do simultaneous phone calls to MOTOTRBO subscribers on both time slots.
- Monitoring. SmartPTT Monitoring service provides in-depth analysis and control over connected MOTOTRBO repeaters via direct IP connection.
SmartPTT dispatch system based on direct IP connection doesn't need any control stations and sound cards installed at the Radioserver. The Radioserver itself can be located at any distance from radio coverage and only requires stable IP connection to MOTOTRBO repeaters.
With the direct IP connection, single SmartPTT Radioserver can handle multiple distributed MOTOTRBO systems over large distances, providing seamless integration of different sites into a single radio network. Multilevel bridging feature allows establishing routes between SmartPTT Radioservers, providing ability of bridging between independent dispatching systems located in different regions.
Systems based on SmartPTT direct IP connection allow considerable reduction of costs, eliminating the need for control stations, extra server computers, and extra sound devices.
SmartPTT Enterprise software implements complex dispatching control over MOTOTRBO digital radio networks.
SmartPTT Enterprise includes all functionality of SmartPTT Basic, but considerably differs in architecture approach.
The key feature of SmartPTT Enterprise is possibility of direct control over MOTOTRBO networks (SmartPTT Enterprise connects directly to MOTOTRBO repeaters through IP protocol).
SmartPTT Enterprise Functionality
- Radio Dispatch
- GPS Tracking
- Telephone Interconnect
- Data Transmission, Data and Voice Logging
- Real Time Monitoring
- Radio Network Bridging for IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus
- Enhanced Functionality. Direct IP control over MOTOTRBO repeaters allows enhanced control over radio subscriber:
- Logging all data and voice activity in MOTOTRBO network including private calls and text messages.
- Logging information about the repeater used by subscriber for calls. Having this information it is possible to know approximate location of subscriber with the radio without GPS-receiver.
- Reliability. SmartPTT Enterprise architecture requires considerably less amount of functional blocks to build the dispatching system in comparison to other applications. SmartPTT Enterprise doesn't need control stations (MOTOTRBO mobile radios) to communicate to subscribers. Also, it is not necessary to put Radioservers in radio coverage area.
- Scalability. Because of the optimized architecture and enhanced means of dispatching control, SmartPTT Enterprise allows effective building dispatching systems of any size and topology.
- Cost Efficiency. SmartPTT Enterprise saves considerable money for dispatching system in comparison with solutions based on control stations, because SmartPTT Enterprise requires considerably less units of server infrastructure and control stations are not needed at all.
TRBOnet™ Enterprise 4.0 with NAI Voice & Data
TRBOnet Enterprise is a professional grade application especially developed for Dispatch centers that monitor large amounts of traffic. It supports digital as well as analog channels, which could be helpful for clients during their migration period. Also makes response during emergency situations quick and effective, and can be used to link multiple agencies or departments at the touch of a button by the dispatcher. TRBOnet Enterprise is the best for MOTOTRBO Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus, IP SITE CONNECT and CONNECT PLUS.
Connect Plus Support
TRBOnet™ Enterprise fully supports MOTOTRBO ConnectPlus.
- Best for system operators/hosted systems
- WebClient is available
- IP-based solution only. No control station required
- Voice Dispatch, Voice Recording (XRT9000 required)
- ARS, GPS, TEXT
- Telemetry and Control commands, i.e. Radio Kill (XRT9000 required)
TurboVUi Dispatch v6 with ProVUi GPS
Computer Aided Dispatch over IP for MOTOTRBO Radios.
The TurboVUi Dispatch client offers a console-type solution for applications requiring connection to many MOTOTRBO radios (control stations). It is designed with an intuitive user interface to minimize learning time and maximize a user's efficiency. The IP Gateways and control station radios can be scattered among different locations, or centrally located. A host of accessories are available to implement an enterprise solution, including desk microphones, headsets, footswitches, and touch screens - all with PTT capabilities.
The re-designed TurboVUi Dispatch (Version 6) is the most feature-rich dispatch console product for MOTOTRBO systems, with the following elements:
- Voice Dispatching for a maximum of 36 simultaneous Talk Groups.
- Voice and Event Logging and Replay.
- Text Messaging.
- Multi-Select with Select/Unselect Audio.
- All-Call, All-Text, and All-Emergency.
- GPS Mapping of Radio Users.
- Custom Action Buttons.
- Archive History with GPS coordinate storage and review.
ProVUi GPS optional feature package adds:
- Management Reports.
- Trail Crumbs with Snap-to-Road™ technology.
- Map Image Overlays.
WAVE® Desktop Communicator
Enables PC Users to Securely Talk to LMR and PTT Networks from any Location
WAVE Desktop Communicator is Twisted Pair's most widely deployed application, with thousands of clients in daily use around the world supporting critical communications for the military, federal government and commercial organizations.
Intended for system users who do not have dispatch responsibilities, the WAVE Desktop Communicator client runs as a standalone Windows program and allows users to talk on pre-configured channels and patches.
An optional softphone enables users to make and take calls with support for multiple extensions, call hold, transfer and conferencing capabilities. WAVE Desktop Communicator is customizable, with user defined information panels for maps, speed dialing and radio controls, for example, and doesn't interfere with other desktop operations.
- Desktop Communicator users can access hundreds of authorized communications channels from an industry-standard PC.
- Users can securely access their WAVE system from any location using a wired or wireless IP connection.
- Desktop Communicator configurations are defined by the WAVE system administrator and can be quickly updated and pushed out to individual users.
- Pre-configured patches allow users to participate in interoperable communications between multiple radio channels, telephone calls and other communication systems.
- Activity displays, audio recording and instant replay give users a complete session history for archiving and audit trail purposes.
- Text messaging between users and other WAVE-enabled applications improves situational awareness and team effectiveness.