OUR DIFFERENCE. Contact Us
a free demo. CLICK HERE Consultants are available
Mon-Fri 8 AM - 5 PM PST
MOTOTRBO XPR 4350 Mobile Radio
Combining the best of two-way radio with digital technology, the MOTOTRBO XPR 4350 digital mobile radio delivers increased capacity, exceptional voice quality and integrated data communication via the industry's largest third party application developer program. MOTOTRBO is built to the globally recognized ETSI DMR Tier 2 standard.
Available in UHF and VHF frequency bands, the XPR 4350 features an integrated GPS module, numeric display, two programmable buttons, large volume knob for ease of use and a powerful, front projecting speaker.
All Motorola XPR 4350 models include:
- Compact Microphone
- Low Profile Bracket
- 10 ft Power Cable
- Replaceable Button Package
- Two Year Warranty
- One Year Repair Service Advantage
Motorola XPR 4350 Features
- 32 channels; channel number is easy to read on large, clear numeric two-digit display.
- Multi-colored LE D indicators for clear, visible feedback of calling, scanning, roaming and monitoring features.
- Large, easy-to-use volume knob.
- Integrated GPS module enables the use of location tracking data applications.*
- Large, easy-to-use channel navigation buttons.
- Powerful, front-projecting speaker.
- Accessory connector supports USB and IMPRES audio capability.
- Two programmable/replaceable buttons for easy access to frequently used features.
- Compact and ergonomically friendly microphone
- Enhanced call management
- Digital calling features* (MDC 1200, Encode/Decode, Quik-Call II™)
- Dual-mode analog and/or digital scan and mixed mode priority scan*
- Optional Expansion Card for added capabilities
- 6.25e Compliant*
- Basic or Enhanced privacy – built-in scrambling for increased security*
- Free-form and quick text messaging*
- Voice Activated Transmit (VOX) hands-free communication
- Operates in UHF, VHF frequency bands
Motorola XPR 4350 Applications
The Motorola XPR 4350 mobile two way radio can be used for a variety of applications.
Here are a few examples of some key industries: Construction, Education, Energy or Utilities, Healthcare, Hospitality, Government Services, Manufacturing, Retail, Service Industry, and Transportation.
Motorola XPR 4350 Accessories
Only Motorola Original Products are performance-matched to guarantee the same high standards of quality that you enjoy with your Motorola two-way radio. When you see the Motorola Original logo, you know the products are built and tested to meet the highest standards – yours and Motorola’s. Motorola Original products turn your communication system into a personal communication solution for your firms everyday needs.